This modern athletic shoe is handcrafted to help you stay active. Look and feel your best with a trendy design and innovative features. Made from premium leather and breathable nylon, this lightweight, flexible line includes TRIPAD® Technology and SAS Flex™ technology for improved stability and traction. Alternative laces are included with each pair, making it easy to customize your style.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Return & Exchange
Sporty is a great athletic shoe style for the woman on the move. A roomy sole base paired with SAS EZ Laces™ offers a relaxed, yet secure fit. A contoured removable foot bed, SAS Tripad® Technology and a dual-density sole absorb shock to keep you moving all day.
- SAS EZ Lace™ system: This design easily slides the laces through the unique D-shaped rings making it a breeze to slip the shoe on and off. Even pressure is applied across the top of the foot for comfort.
- Removable SAS Contoured Everbounce™ Foot Bed: This removable foot bed is made of molded polyurethane and designed to fit and support the contours of your foot.
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- Dual Density Sole: For ultimate support while you move, two materials are molded together to comprise the roomy sole base that also provides shock-absorption.
- Genuine Leather Upper: Genuine leather in a variety of colors and textures are used on the upper of the shoe.
How Shoe Sizes are Measured
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS, which is why we always recommend being professionally fitted at one of our SAS retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of the Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not truly ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Selecting a Size Online
While a professional fitting is ideal, we do realize that our customers may need to make a purchase decision online. For this reason, we have provided guidelines to help make a size selection based on standard sizing.
In the US & Canada, women's and men's foot lengths are measured in thirds of an inch with half sizes add an additional sixth of an inch. SAS Women's sizes begin at size 4 and run through size 13. SAS Men's sizes begin at size 6 and run through size 16.
International Size Guide
SAS uses S-N-M-W-WW-WWW
Black Perf, Blue Perf, Ruby Perf, White Perf
S, N, M, W, WW
04, 04.5, 05, 05.5, 06, 06.5, 07, 07.5, 08, 08.5, 09, 09.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Returns & Exchanges
We will be happy to provide a full refund or even an exchange of any unworn shoes within 15 days of the purchase, provided you have the original receipt and box.
We guarantee our shoes to be Handcrafted, free of manufacturer defects. However, please understand all materials will naturally break down over time, regardless of wear and tear or frequent/infrequent use. No product can be designed to last forever. In the event of an unusual situation, please contact our store directly. Be prepared to provide a brief summary to help us determine a solution.
Mail Out Returns
In the event your ordered shoes don’t work out, and you meet the criteria outlined in our return policy above, simply mail them back. You may also bring them directly to our location. (see a link to our locations). Shipping cost for returned shoes will be at the customers expense.
The original shipping charges incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
These policies are applicable only to our website, also known as SASfootwear.ca.
Contact us for more details