all day COMFORT,
A Shoe You Won’t Want to Take Off at the End of the Day
Don’t let your feet end the day before you’re ready. A healthy and active lifestyle is possible with SAS footwear. Our hard to find sizes and widths are available in a wide variety (88 sizes and widths for women and 116 for men), fitting from narrow to extra wide, and in wide deep toe box – see fitting guide.
SAS Shoes were designed with a ‘footshape last’ approach to follow the natural shape of your foot. This provides all day comfort with firm heel support, and our materials are breathable as well as being ultra-soft and durable. Our styles that promote an active and healthy lifestyle are worn a wide-range of those looking for all-day comfort, support, and durability – ranging from those referred by doctors, to new recruits in the United States military.
Keep Your Feet Healthy for an Active Lifestyle
You Won't Find a Better Fitting Shoe
Health care professionals recommend SAS because of our diabetic approved styles and healthcare approved styles. Each shoe has been engineered to follow the natural contours of your foot.
- Removable footbeds to accommodate orthotics.
- Firm heel counter for support
- Deep toe boxes to avoid pressure on the toes
- Cushioning on the pressure points of the foot
- Available in 6 widths, from slim to triple-wide – see fitting guide .
We provide shoes and socks to help deal with foot conditions particular to those who suffer from diabetes.
Here’s what we recommend:
- Shop for shoes in the afternoon when your feet are slightly larger.
- Get your feet measured regularly as their shape tends to change over time.
- Make sure there is approximatly 3/8” beyond the longest toe. Enough toe room for a good width, snug heel, and no rough seams.
- The shoe should be comfortable from the time you put in on. Wearing comfortable, good-fitting shoes is the most important thing you can do to take care of your feel.
Our new active styles have proudly become standard in the United States military, with over 200 000 pairs being sent to to the Army, Coast Guard, Navy, and Marines.
Built with the same features as our famous foot-shaped walking shoes – The fit allows enough room for your toes and heels to feel snug, with a wide enough fit to accommodate your foot, and no-slip when running or walking.
Our slip resistant Duty Shoes™ are built for all-day comfort and support. These styles feature the X-tra Grip™ sole that provides slip resistance for wet and oily conditions. The unique hexagon outside pattern help channel floor spills to maintain effective contact with floor surfaces and is non-marking.
- Features a CoolSTEP™ Footbed and TRIPAD technology for comfort
- Handcrafted with water-resistant leather