This moccasin is built with the same shoe last and sole as Roamer, yet has it’s own unique stylish cutout pattern. TRIPAD® Technology, a shock-absorbing sole, padded lining and EZ Strap offer superb comfort and adjustability that can be changed throughout the day as needed.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Return & Exchange
A roomy, extra-cushioned fit for the highest level of comfort that is wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot and offers plenty of room in the toe area so there’s no cramping. The heel should be snug and not slip while walking. Available in a variety of sizes and widths.
- Genuine Leather Upper:Soft leather is stretched over an exclusive SAS last that follows the natural shape of the foot and gives plenty of toe room for movement and comfort. Soft padded lining adds extra comfort and prevents rubbing or biting.
- SAS EZ Strap™:An adjustable strap makes changing your fit throughout the day easy. Slipping on and off is a breeze with this system.
- SAS CoolStep™ Foot Bed:This removable foot bed is designed to keep your foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat while providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture and cushions each step. SAS CoolStep™ foot beds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- TRIPAD® Technology:Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- Cushion Outsole:Superior Polyurethane material is durable, flexible, and provides long lasting cushion for all day comfort.
How Shoe Sizes are Measured
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS, which is why we always recommend being professionally fitted at one of our SAS retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of the Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not truly ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Selecting a Size Online
While a professional fitting is ideal, we do realize that our customers may need to make a purchase decision online. For this reason, we have provided guidelines to help make a size selection based on standard sizing.
In the US & Canada, women's and men's foot lengths are measured in thirds of an inch with half sizes add an additional sixth of an inch. SAS Women's sizes begin at size 4 and run through size 13. SAS Men's sizes begin at size 6 and run through size 16.
International Size Guide
SAS uses S-N-M-W-WW-WWW
Black Smooth, Walnut
S, N, M, W, WW
05, 05.5, 06, 06.5, 07, 07.5, 08, 08.5, 09, 09.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Returns & Exchanges
We will be happy to provide a full refund or even an exchange of any unworn shoes within 15 days of the purchase, provided you have the original receipt and box.
We guarantee our shoes to be Handcrafted, free of manufacturer defects. However, please understand all materials will naturally break down over time, regardless of wear and tear or frequent/infrequent use. No product can be designed to last forever. In the event of an unusual situation, please contact our store directly. Be prepared to provide a brief summary to help us determine a solution.
Mail Out Returns
In the event your ordered shoes don’t work out, and you meet the criteria outlined in our return policy above, simply mail them back. You may also bring them directly to our location. (see a link to our locations). Shipping cost for returned shoes will be at the customers expense.
The original shipping charges incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
These policies are applicable only to our website, also known as SASfootwear.ca.
Contact us for more details