Painfully long hours on your feet become thing of the past when you wear TMV. This women’s active shoe is built specifically to provide enhanced comfort when standing for extended periods of time. With a removable, cushioned footbed and a flexible shock-absorbing sole, this style offers long-lasting support. Handcrafted with SAS EZ Straps, you’re guaranteed a custom fit that’s right for you.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Return & Exchange
Designed on an exclusive SAS Footshape® walking shoe last in order to accurately fit and follow the shape of your foot, TMV features extra toe room to allow your foot to properly set when walking, a soft shock-reducing comfort sole for a lighter and cushioned step, and a removable foot bed for orthotic accommodation if needed.
- Leather and Mesh Upper: Developed and crafted by the SAS Shoemakers to follow the natural shape of your foot, the upper material is breathable, soft, and supple yet durableenough for the challenges of a variety of activities.
- SAS CoolStep™ Foot Bed: Our CoolStep™ removable foot bed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat, providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- SAS Tripad® Comfort System: The Tripad system cushions the 3 pressure points of your foot; the inside ball, outside ball, and the heel. This patented material is made to keep its shock-absorbing capacity.
- SAS SteadyTrac Midsole: A shock absorbing flexible lightweightunit with a forepart stabilizer that provides lateral stability throughout the walk cycle.
- SAS Comfort Outsole™ A flexible, durable non-marking compound designed to provide maximum grip and cushion your foot on the trail or street.
How Shoe Sizes are Measured
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS, which is why we always recommend being professionally fitted at one of our SAS retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of the Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not truly ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Selecting a Size Online
While a professional fitting is ideal, we do realize that our customers may need to make a purchase decision online. For this reason, we have provided guidelines to help make a size selection based on standard sizing.
In the US & Canada, women's and men's foot lengths are measured in thirds of an inch with half sizes add an additional sixth of an inch. SAS Women's sizes begin at size 4 and run through size 13. SAS Men's sizes begin at size 6 and run through size 16.
International Size Guide
SAS uses S-N-M-W-WW-WWW
S, N, M, W, WW, WWW
04, 04.5, 05, 05.5, 06, 06.5, 07, 07.5, 08, 08.5, 09, 09.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Returns & Exchanges
We will be happy to provide a full refund or even an exchange of any unworn shoes within 15 days of the purchase, provided you have the original receipt and box.
We guarantee our shoes to be Handcrafted, free of manufacturer defects. However, please understand all materials will naturally break down over time, regardless of wear and tear or frequent/infrequent use. No product can be designed to last forever. In the event of an unusual situation, please contact our store directly. Be prepared to provide a brief summary to help us determine a solution.
Mail Out Returns
In the event your ordered shoes don’t work out, and you meet the criteria outlined in our return policy above, simply mail them back. You may also bring them directly to our location. (see a link to our locations). Shipping cost for returned shoes will be at the customers expense.
The original shipping charges incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
These policies are applicable only to our website, also known as SASfootwear.ca.
Contact us for more details