The Woodlawn is the perfect hybrid penny loafer sneaker to take you from day to night with style and comfort, featuring a genuine leather upper and lining to keep your feet cool and dry. An adjustable hook and loop closure on the strap provides additional adjustability, while stretch gore has been added to increase flexibility for maximum comfort. Woodlawn is complete with a removable CoolSTEP™ footbed and superior polyurethane cushion outsole for all-day comfort.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Return & Exchange
Heel Height: 1.25″.
- Genuine Leather Upper: Genuine leather in a variety of colors and textures are used on the upper of the shoe.
- Leather Upper Lining: Genuine leather lining that is soft and breathable for premium comfort.
- SAS Insole and Sock Lining: A supportive insole follows the natural arch and heel for added stability and is covered by a smooth three-quarter sock liner.
- Adjustable Hook and Loop Closure with Side Gore: A unique two-point closure system featuring an adjustable hook and loop closure that allows for maximum adjustability, while the flexible gore stretches and secures your foot with your everyday movement.
- SAS CoolSTEP™ Duo Footbed: Removable Ortholite™ anti-microbial footbed keeps the foot cool and dry while providing a dual density PU foam to cushion and support your heel while giving your foot all over comfort and breathability. Can be cleaned with SAS Footbed Cleaner Kit.
- Cushion Outsole: Superior polyurethane material is durable, flexible, and provides long lasting cushion for all day comfort
How Shoe Sizes are Measured
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS, which is why we always recommend being professionally fitted at one of our SAS retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of the Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not truly ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Selecting a Size Online
While a professional fitting is ideal, we do realize that our customers may need to make a purchase decision online. For this reason, we have provided guidelines to help make a size selection based on standard sizing.
In the US & Canada, women's and men's foot lengths are measured in thirds of an inch with half sizes add an additional sixth of an inch. SAS Women's sizes begin at size 4 and run through size 13. SAS Men's sizes begin at size 6 and run through size 16.
International Size Guide
SAS uses S-N-M-W-WW-WWW
S, N, M, W, WW
07, 07.5, 08, 08.5, 09, 09.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15
Returns & Exchanges
We will be happy to provide a full refund or even an exchange of any unworn shoes within 15 days of the purchase, provided you have the original receipt and box.
We guarantee our shoes to be Handcrafted, free of manufacturer defects. However, please understand all materials will naturally break down over time, regardless of wear and tear or frequent/infrequent use. No product can be designed to last forever. In the event of an unusual situation, please contact our store directly. Be prepared to provide a brief summary to help us determine a solution.
Mail Out Returns
In the event your ordered shoes don’t work out, and you meet the criteria outlined in our return policy above, simply mail them back. You may also bring them directly to our location. (see a link to our locations). Shipping cost for returned shoes will be at the customers expense.
The original shipping charges incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
These policies are applicable only to our website, also known as SASfootwear.ca.
Contact us for more details