Combining style and comfort, the Sedona will be your new summer favorite. Featuring a stylish ghillie lace up front and adjustable hook and loop heel strap, the Sedona offers a fully customizable fit. This comfortable wedge sandal has a built-in heel cup that cradles your foot throughout the day, while the sole unit provides the all-day comfort of cushioned flexible polyurethane and stability of rubber outsole.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Return & Exchange
Heel height: 1.88″
Combining style and comfort, the Sedona will be your new summer favorite. Featuring a stylish Ghillie Lace Up front and adjustable hook and loop heel strap to offer a fully customizable fit.
- Upper Material: Genuine leather in a variety of colors and textures is used on the upper of the shoe.
- Adjustable Hook and Loop Closure: Hook and loop design provides adjustability throughout the day.
- Adjustable Lace Closure: Adjust your laces to fit every part of your instep to your preference.
- Soft Microsuede Upper and Footbed Lining: This lightweight microsuede material provides soft to the touch feel surrounding your foot.
- Dual Density Contoured Molded Insole: This insole package includes our tried and true polyurethane molded insole with an extra layer of memory foam on top.
- SAS Comfort Wedge Midsole: A wedge heel with a contoured design cradles the heel and supports the entire foot. A sturdy sole base is wide enough for stability while maintaining a sleek, stylish profile.
- Rubber Outsole: Superior polyurethane material that is durable, flexible, and provides long lasting cushion for all day comfort. Added rubber provides superior stability.
How Shoe Sizes are Measured
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS, which is why we always recommend being professionally fitted at one of our SAS retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of the Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not truly ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Selecting a Size Online
While a professional fitting is ideal, we do realize that our customers may need to make a purchase decision online. For this reason, we have provided guidelines to help make a size selection based on standard sizing.
In the US & Canada, women's and men's foot lengths are measured in thirds of an inch with half sizes add an additional sixth of an inch. SAS Women's sizes begin at size 4 and run through size 13. SAS Men's sizes begin at size 6 and run through size 16.
International Size Guide
SAS uses S-N-M-W-WW-WWW
M, W, WW
05, 05.5, 06, 06.5, 07, 07.5, 08, 08.5, 09, 09.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12
Returns & Exchanges
We will be happy to provide a full refund or even an exchange of any unworn shoes within 15 days of the purchase, provided you have the original receipt and box.
We guarantee our shoes to be Handcrafted, free of manufacturer defects. However, please understand all materials will naturally break down over time, regardless of wear and tear or frequent/infrequent use. No product can be designed to last forever. In the event of an unusual situation, please contact our store directly. Be prepared to provide a brief summary to help us determine a solution.
Mail Out Returns
In the event your ordered shoes don’t work out, and you meet the criteria outlined in our return policy above, simply mail them back. You may also bring them directly to our location. (see a link to our locations). Shipping cost for returned shoes will be at the customers expense.
The original shipping charges incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
These policies are applicable only to our website, also known as SASfootwear.ca.
Contact us for more details