- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Return & Exchange
Heel Height: 1.25″. This item features a removable footbed.
Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot and made on an exclusive SAS Walking Shoe Last. SAS Tripad® Technology gives all-day comfort. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
- SAS CoolStep™ Footbed: Our CoolStep™ removable footbed is designed to keep your foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep™ footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- SAS X-Tra Grip Sole™: The SAS X-tra Grip Sole™ has outperformed industry standards using the Brungraber Mark II testing method for wet and oily conditions. The unique hexagon shape rubber outsole pattern helps to channel floor spills to maintain effective contact with floor surfaces and is non-marking. Our polyurethane midsole is a lightweight and flexible component that provides comfort without compromising support. The slip-resistant X-tra Grip Sole is most effective when combined with proper floor maintenance at home and work.
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- SAS Foot-Shape® Last: This special last follows the natural shape of your foot, providing all-day comfort while giving plenty of room for your toes.
- SAS EZ Gore™: This unique gore system will properly hold the foot securely in place with no biting across the top of the foot when stationary or moving.
How Shoe Sizes are Measured
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS, which is why we always recommend being professionally fitted at one of our SAS retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of the Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not truly ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Selecting a Size Online
While a professional fitting is ideal, we do realize that our customers may need to make a purchase decision online. For this reason, we have provided guidelines to help make a size selection based on standard sizing.
In the US & Canada, women's and men's foot lengths are measured in thirds of an inch with half sizes add an additional sixth of an inch. SAS Women's sizes begin at size 4 and run through size 13. SAS Men's sizes begin at size 6 and run through size 16.
International Size Guide
SAS uses S-N-M-W-WW-WWW
S, N, M, W, WW
04, 04.5, 05, 05.5, 06, 06.5, 07, 07.5, 08, 08.5, 09, 09.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Returns & Exchanges
We will be happy to provide a full refund or even an exchange of any unworn shoes within 15 days of the purchase, provided you have the original receipt and box.
We guarantee our shoes to be Handcrafted, free of manufacturer defects. However, please understand all materials will naturally break down over time, regardless of wear and tear or frequent/infrequent use. No product can be designed to last forever. In the event of an unusual situation, please contact our store directly. Be prepared to provide a brief summary to help us determine a solution.
Mail Out Returns
In the event your ordered shoes don’t work out, and you meet the criteria outlined in our return policy above, simply mail them back. You may also bring them directly to our location. (see a link to our locations). Shipping cost for returned shoes will be at the customers expense.
The original shipping charges incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
These policies are applicable only to our website, also known as SASfootwear.ca.
Contact us for more details