Adjustable hook and loop straps lend a custom fit to the stylish and functional J-V Mesh. SAS Comfort Outsole™, SteadyTrac Midsole, and Arcfit™ heel stabilizer work together to provide you maximum firm but gentle support. Tripad® Technology adds additional support to the three main pressure points of the foot, while SAS CoolSTEP™ foot bed and a leather and mesh upper make for a light design with no heat build up underfoot.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Return & Exchange
Heel Height: 1.75″. This item features a removable footbed.
Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot. Made on our exclusive SAS Foot-Shape® Last, the JV provides all-day comfort with firm heel support. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped.
- Leather and Mesh Upper: The upper material is breathable, soft, and supple while being durable enough for the challenges of all types of activity.
- SAS CoolStep™ Footbed: Our CoolStep™ removable footbed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat, providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- Arcfit™ Heel Stabilizer Our Arcfit™ Heel Stabilizer provides firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces.
- SAS SteadyTrac Midsole: The SAS SteadyTrac™ Midsole is a shock absorbing flexible lightweight unit with a forepart stabilizer that provides lateral stability throughout the walk cycle. The Cradlefit™ heel stabilizer gives a firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces.
- SAS Comfort Outsole™: SAS Comfort Outsole™ is a flexible, durable rubber compound. SAS Comfort Outsole™ is designed to provide maximum grip and comfort in a non-marking compound designed to cushion your foot on the trail or street.
How Shoe Sizes are Measured
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS, which is why we always recommend being professionally fitted at one of our SAS retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of the Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not truly ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Selecting a Size Online
While a professional fitting is ideal, we do realize that our customers may need to make a purchase decision online. For this reason, we have provided guidelines to help make a size selection based on standard sizing.
In the US & Canada, women's and men's foot lengths are measured in thirds of an inch with half sizes add an additional sixth of an inch. SAS Women's sizes begin at size 4 and run through size 13. SAS Men's sizes begin at size 6 and run through size 16.
International Size Guide
SAS uses S-N-M-W-WW-WWW
Black, Blue, Gray
S, N, M, W, WW, WWW
06, 06.5, 07, 07.5, 08, 08.5, 09, 09.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15, 15.5, 16
Returns & Exchanges
We will be happy to provide a full refund or even an exchange of any unworn shoes within 15 days of the purchase, provided you have the original receipt and box.
We guarantee our shoes to be Handcrafted, free of manufacturer defects. However, please understand all materials will naturally break down over time, regardless of wear and tear or frequent/infrequent use. No product can be designed to last forever. In the event of an unusual situation, please contact our store directly. Be prepared to provide a brief summary to help us determine a solution.
Mail Out Returns
In the event your ordered shoes don’t work out, and you meet the criteria outlined in our return policy above, simply mail them back. You may also bring them directly to our location. (see a link to our locations). Shipping cost for returned shoes will be at the customers expense.
The original shipping charges incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
These policies are applicable only to our website, also known as SASfootwear.ca.
Contact us for more details