This new shoe builds on the success of our Journey style, offering new and luxurious leather finishes with the same enhanced comfort. Journey II is designed for breathability, increased lateral stability, advanced cushioning, and greater flexibility throughout your stride.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Return & Exchange
Heel Height: 1.75″. This item features a removable footbed.
- Genuine Leather Upper: Genuine leather in a variety of colors and textures are used on the upper of the shoe.
- Breathable Mesh: Mesh lined tongue for breathability.
- Cushioned Knit Upper Lining: Lined with knit fabric, this padded lining offers breathability and soft to the touch comfort.
- EZ LaceTM System: This unique system makes it easy to slide the laces through D-shaped rings. Slipping on and off is a breeze with this system.
- CoolSTEPTM Footbed: Removable anti-microbial footbed keeps the foot cool and dry while providing a dual density PU foam to cushion and support your heel while giving your foot all over comfort and breathability. Can be cleaned with SAS Footbed Cleaner Kit.
- SteadyTracTM Midsole: Lightweight, shock-absorbing, and flexible SAS SteadyTrac Midsole offers a forepart stabilizer for added lateral stability.
- Comfort Outsole: This is a multilayered, flexible, and durable sole which provides consistent grip and comfort in a non-marking compound designed to cushion your foot all day long.
How Shoe Sizes are Measured
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS, which is why we always recommend being professionally fitted at one of our SAS retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of the Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not truly ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Selecting a Size Online
While a professional fitting is ideal, we do realize that our customers may need to make a purchase decision online. For this reason, we have provided guidelines to help make a size selection based on standard sizing.
In the US & Canada, women's and men's foot lengths are measured in thirds of an inch with half sizes add an additional sixth of an inch. SAS Women's sizes begin at size 4 and run through size 13. SAS Men's sizes begin at size 6 and run through size 16.
International Size Guide
SAS uses S-N-M-W-WW-WWW
M, W, WW, WWW
07, 07.5, 08, 08.5, 09, 09.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15, 15.5, 16
Returns & Exchanges
We will be happy to provide a full refund or even an exchange of any unworn shoes within 15 days of the purchase, provided you have the original receipt and box.
We guarantee our shoes to be Handcrafted, free of manufacturer defects. However, please understand all materials will naturally break down over time, regardless of wear and tear or frequent/infrequent use. No product can be designed to last forever. In the event of an unusual situation, please contact our store directly. Be prepared to provide a brief summary to help us determine a solution.
Mail Out Returns
In the event your ordered shoes don’t work out, and you meet the criteria outlined in our return policy above, simply mail them back. You may also bring them directly to our location. (see a link to our locations). Shipping cost for returned shoes will be at the customers expense.
The original shipping charges incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
These policies are applicable only to our website, also known as SASfootwear.ca.
Contact us for more details