An update to a long-time customer favorite, Time Out. Our new High Street has classic comfort with an updated outsole to keep you moving all day. Designed with a removable, cushioned footbedfor all-day comfort, and added depth for extra toe room, plush comfort surrounds the foot in this shoe. Perforated leather on the upper allows for ventilation, and the EZ lace system applies even tension across the top of the foot.
Heel Height: 1.25”.This item features a removable footbed.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Return & Exchange
- Genuine Leather Upper: Genuine leather in a variety of colors and textures are used on the upper of the shoe.
- EZ LaceTMSystem: This unique system makes it easy to slide the laces through D-shaped rings. Slipping on and off is a breeze with this system.
- Cushioned Knit Upper Lining: Lined with knit fabric, this padded lining offers breathability and soft to the touch comfort.
- CoolSTEPTMFootbed: An anti-microbial material wicks moisture away from the foot and helps reduce friction that can cause heat buildup. Cups the heel for a more stable and comfortable walking experience. Can be removed and cleaned with SAS Footbed Cleaner Kit.
- Cushion Outsole: Superior polyurethane material is durable, flexible, and provides long lasting cushion for all-day comfort.
How Shoe Sizes are Measured
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS, which is why we always recommend being professionally fitted at one of our SAS retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of the Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not truly ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Selecting a Size Online
While a professional fitting is ideal, we do realize that our customers may need to make a purchase decision online. For this reason, we have provided guidelines to help make a size selection based on standard sizing.
In the US & Canada, women's and men's foot lengths are measured in thirds of an inch with half sizes add an additional sixth of an inch. SAS Women's sizes begin at size 4 and run through size 13. SAS Men's sizes begin at size 6 and run through size 16.
International Size Guide
SAS uses S-N-M-W-WW-WWW
Almond, Mahogany, Matte Black, Venice, Hazel
M, W, WW
07, 07.5, 08, 08.5, 09, 09.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15
Returns & Exchanges
We will be happy to provide a full refund or even an exchange of any unworn shoes within 15 days of the purchase, provided you have the original receipt and box.
We guarantee our shoes to be Handcrafted, free of manufacturer defects. However, please understand all materials will naturally break down over time, regardless of wear and tear or frequent/infrequent use. No product can be designed to last forever. In the event of an unusual situation, please contact our store directly. Be prepared to provide a brief summary to help us determine a solution.
Mail Out Returns
In the event your ordered shoes don’t work out, and you meet the criteria outlined in our return policy above, simply mail them back. You may also bring them directly to our location. (see a link to our locations). Shipping cost for returned shoes will be at the customers expense.
The original shipping charges incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
These policies are applicable only to our website, also known as SASfootwear.ca.
Contact us for more details