An update to SAS customer favorite, the Hang Out features all of your favorite attributes from our Side Gore, but with an updated outsole in collaboration with Vibram®. The Hang Out is made using a genuine moccasin construction that surrounds your foot in soft, premium leather, and a cushioned upper lining for enhanced comfort. The Vibram® Christy outsole provides more flexibility and an added layer of shockabsorption for all day comfort.
Heel Height: 1.25”.This item features a removable footbed.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Return & Exchange
- Genuine Leather Upper: Genuine leather in a variety of colors and textures are used on the upper of the shoe.
- Genuine Moccasin Construction: The leather upper is wrapped completely around an exclusive SAS Last, which follows the natural shape of the foot.
- Stretch Gore: Flexible gore stretches and secures your foot with your everyday movement.
- Cushioned Knit Upper Lining: Lined with knit fabric, this padded lining offers breathability and soft to the touch comfort.
- Leather EverbounceTM Footbed: This removable footbed is made of poured polyurethane and is designed to fit the natural shape of the foot while adding cushion to each step. A leather liner keeps the foot cool and dry and extra padding in the heel provides shock-absorption and comfort in the initial heel strike of your stride.
- Vibram® Christy Sole: In Collaboration with Vibram®, the USA made Christy rubber outsole provides flexibility with high shock absorption for maximum energy conservation.
How Shoe Sizes are Measured
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS, which is why we always recommend being professionally fitted at one of our SAS retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of the Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not truly ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Selecting a Size Online
While a professional fitting is ideal, we do realize that our customers may need to make a purchase decision online. For this reason, we have provided guidelines to help make a size selection based on standard sizing.
In the US & Canada, women's and men's foot lengths are measured in thirds of an inch with half sizes add an additional sixth of an inch. SAS Women's sizes begin at size 4 and run through size 13. SAS Men's sizes begin at size 6 and run through size 16.
International Size Guide
SAS uses S-N-M-W-WW-WWW
Matte Black, Trail
M, N, W, WW
07, 07.5, 08, 08.5, 09, 09.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15
Returns & Exchanges
We will be happy to provide a full refund or even an exchange of any unworn shoes within 15 days of the purchase, provided you have the original receipt and box.
We guarantee our shoes to be Handcrafted, free of manufacturer defects. However, please understand all materials will naturally break down over time, regardless of wear and tear or frequent/infrequent use. No product can be designed to last forever. In the event of an unusual situation, please contact our store directly. Be prepared to provide a brief summary to help us determine a solution.
Mail Out Returns
In the event your ordered shoes don’t work out, and you meet the criteria outlined in our return policy above, simply mail them back. You may also bring them directly to our location. (see a link to our locations). Shipping cost for returned shoes will be at the customers expense.
The original shipping charges incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
These policies are applicable only to our website, also known as SASfootwear.ca.
Contact us for more details