These casual men’s athletic shoes offer enhanced comfort with contemporary style. Made from premium leathers, these versatile tennis shoes pair well with jeans or chinos and elevate any look. Features include the Everbounce Foam Footbed, the SteadyTrac Midsole, and a Comfort Outsole for increased support, cushioning, and stability.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Return & Exchange
Heel Height: 1.75”. This item features a removable footbed.
- Genuine Leather Upper: Genuine leather in a variety of colors and textures are used on the upper of the shoe.
- Leather Upper Lining: Genuine leather lining has natural anti-microbial properties that help to keep the foot cool and dry for all day wear.
- Leather Everbounce Footbed: This removable footbed is made of poured polyurethane and is designed to fit the natural shape of the foot while adding cushion to each step. A leather liner keeps the foot cool and dry and extra padding in the heel provides shock absorption and comfort in the initial heel strike of your stride.
- Adjustable Lace Closure: Adjust your laces to fit every part of your instep to your preference.
- SAS SteadyTrac Midsole: Lightweight, shock-absorbing, and flexible SAS SteadyTrac Midsole offers a forepart stabilizer for added lateral stability.
- Non-Marking SAS Comfort Outsole: This is a multilayered, flexible, and durable sole. SAS Comfort Outsole provides consistent grip and comfort in a non-marking compound designed to cushion your foot all day long.
- TRIPAD Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
How Shoe Sizes are Measured
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS, which is why we always recommend being professionally fitted at one of our SAS retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of the Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not truly ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Selecting a Size Online
While a professional fitting is ideal, we do realize that our customers may need to make a purchase decision online. For this reason, we have provided guidelines to help make a size selection based on standard sizing.
In the US & Canada, women's and men's foot lengths are measured in thirds of an inch with half sizes add an additional sixth of an inch. SAS Women's sizes begin at size 4 and run through size 13. SAS Men's sizes begin at size 6 and run through size 16.
International Size Guide
SAS uses S-N-M-W-WW-WWW
Black, New Briar, Taupe
N, M, W, WW
07, 07.5, 08, 08.5, 09, 09.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13
Returns & Exchanges
We will be happy to provide a full refund or even an exchange of any unworn shoes within 15 days of the purchase, provided you have the original receipt and box.
We guarantee our shoes to be Handcrafted, free of manufacturer defects. However, please understand all materials will naturally break down over time, regardless of wear and tear or frequent/infrequent use. No product can be designed to last forever. In the event of an unusual situation, please contact our store directly. Be prepared to provide a brief summary to help us determine a solution.
Mail Out Returns
In the event your ordered shoes don’t work out, and you meet the criteria outlined in our return policy above, simply mail them back. You may also bring them directly to our location. (see a link to our locations). Shipping cost for returned shoes will be at the customers expense.
The original shipping charges incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
These policies are applicable only to our website, also known as SASfootwear.ca.
Contact us for more details